How can I live as long as possible?
1. Don’t be afraid of ‘bad’ things. The body has its own defence mechanisms for outside influences like radiation, poison and heat. Your body has its own tools to prevent damage.
2. Surround yourself with people. Married people live longer, and having a large group of friends or family also helps.
3. Move to a place where people grow older. Like Japan, a moderate and healthy environment.
4. Enjoy yourself. Drink a glass of wine every day and sleep when your body wants you to. Eat chocolate – it’s good for the arteries.
5. Train your brain. Read a lot, play games, hold discussions. Especially when you’re older.
6. Laugh and relax. Positive thinkers live longer.
7.Go to the doctor when you need to. Prevention is easier than healing. But don’t overdo it.
8. Eat well and in moderation.
9. Go out. Learning new things (like playing bridge, deep sea diving, Japanese) keeps the mind and body youthful.